the debut song from
Love, Ecstasy, Terror
( Adam Bravin of She Wants Revenge)
"Every relationship I’ve ever had has been a combination of Love, Ecstasy and Terror. This album is a musical representation of all the feelings associated with all my past relationships that have been hidden away in my heart, waiting for the opportunity to be released through music and words." – A.B.
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend. 3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5. (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like):
Would you like to see a movie, love?
6. a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.
7. sexual intercourse; copulation.
1. rapturous delight.
2. an overpowering emotion or exaltation; a state of sudden, intense feeling. 3. the frenzy of poetic inspiration.
4. mental transport or rapture from the contemplation of divine things.
1.intense, sharp, overmastering fear : to be frantic with terror.
2. an instance or cause of intense fear or anxiety; quality of causing terror: to be a terror to evildoers.
3. violence or threats of violence used for intimidation or coercion.
No lyrics found for the track "Carousel
" by Love, Ecstasy, Terror
. This song has been presented as a new single hit in Unknown
music releases in 2016.